Saturday 30 July 2011

Cheap Firestone 9290 Inflation Station I

Cheap Firestone 9290 Inflation Station I Discount Review Shop









Cheap "Firestone 9290 Inflation Station I9290Firestone" Discount Review Shop. Are you looking for the cheapest Firestone 9290 Inflation Station I? I already bought that Amazon was selling now with FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders $25 and over Direct from Amazon.com. After the information in Internet for a long time to see Amazon sell cheaper elsewhere. Guaranteed delivery.





"Firestone 9290 Inflation Station I" Feature


  • Features heavy duty canvas carrying case
  • Includes two blower nozzles and an inflation needle
  • The kit contains 25 foot coiled inflation hose
  • Features tire inflator with gauge
  • Backed by backed by 2 year warranty



"Firestone 9290 Inflation Station I" Overview


Firestone Inflation Station I includes a heavy duty 150 PSI air compressor, a 12 foot power cable with brass alligator clips, a 25-foot coiled air hose, tire inflator tool with gauge, two blower nozzles, a needle valve tool and an extra heavy duty canvas carrier. It is designed to supply the necessary air pressure to inflate air springs, tires and other equipments. It has a 20 percent duty cycle and 1.02 CFM rating at 60 PSI. It features standard duty compressor and tire inflator with gauge. This kit is portable and hooks directly to the vehicle's battery.








Cheap "Firestone 9290 Inflation Station I" Discount Review Shop

9290

No comments:

Post a Comment